Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Page 38

...

"They... never made me drink from the toilet... once?"

"Well nothing like that... I mean they've dunked my head in the toilet a few times, but they usually flush first, unless it looks clean already..."

"They... flush... the toilet... first..." Utter disgust in his voice.

"And they made me eat worms the other day!"

"That's it! I've heard enough! What the heck are you even complaining about! Get the heck out of here! Get he heck out of my freaking face, you little vagina!?"

And that being said Geof dusts for the school.

Principal Milfburg looks both ways, then begins climbing into the bushes next to me.

My heat near stops. Oh my god, he's gonna kill me! He's gonna snap my little neck like a twig!

...

flip page,

flip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home