Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Page 39

...

My heat near stops. Oh my god, he's gonna kill me! He's gonna snap my little neck like a twig!

But he just curls into a ball next to me, and begins sobbing sadly. I stare at him for awhile. He hasn't noticed me... yet. Stare awhile longer at my sobbing wreck of a principal. Then step over him.

As I silently stepped out of the bushes I'm fairly certain I heard him mutter through sobs... 11 words... that I would NEVER... EVER... forget:

"They make him eat WORMS? How is that fair? Worms are delicious!"

Having heard more than enough, I dusted for the school. As fast as my little legs would carry me.

-END CHAPTER 4-

...

flip page, -- (Available Soonish Mayhaps!)

flip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home