Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Page 36

...

"Um, no..."

"Good then you'll stay in your class, and develop character like I did, when I was a boy! And look at me now! I'm a successful Principal with a '59 Porsche." The Principal walked over to the car conveniently located behind the bush, and sat on the hood. "When I was your age I had to spit shine this vehicle from top to bottom, and for every spot I left behind I had to choose between getting kicked in the groin or having a cigarette burned into my arm! And now it's mine! All thanks to the beatings I took when I was your age!

"And do you have any idea what Geoffrey went on to do!?" Principal Milfburg added.

"No, what!?" Geof asked with sudden interest.

"Well, I don't know. Obviously we didn't keep in touch, but I'm sure whatever it is he's doing I'm sure it's something entirely different then what he'd be doing had I not beaten him within an inch of his life every time I came across him. See Geoffrey!? I helped mould that lucky boy's life! And now I'm helping to mould yours...

"So I want you to remember that..." the Principal whispered coldly into Geofrey's ear. "Remember that the next time your nasty little friends are... making you drink your own pee from the toilet bowl... or tying you to a tree and leaving you there to pee yourself... and hitting you in the face with bricks! Remember, that that's me, helping you!"

...

flip page,

flip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home