Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Page 37

...

"Um, nobody... does anything like that to me," Geof says watching Milfburg, bug eyed.

"What!?" the Principal says in wide-eyed disbelief.

"Nobody does anything like that to me..."

"Well... not that per se... but I'm sure they've you know... poured scalding water on you... that kind of thing..."

"No, they just kind of act nasty toward me mostly..."

"Act... nasty toward you?"

"Yeah like they're better than me, and they call me Geofsama, and say I have the cooties."

"That's it?" the Principal asks, defeated tone.

"They've hit me a few times..."

"With bats?"

"No, um mostly punches in the stomach."

"They... never made me drink from the toilet... once?"

...

flip page,

flip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home