Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Page 32

...

"What sir?" said Geof.

"Don't make me repeat myself!" spat the principal, and as he said it his hand shot out of his pocket and his long bony index finger poked Geofrey in the eye, having arced just over his glasses.

"Oww!" Geofrey cried holding his eye.

What a little pansy.

"I'm sorry son, but you shouldn't get in my way when I orate. Besides I wouldn't worry about it. These bullies will grow out of their desire to crush you like the worm you are, before you know it."

"S- sorry sir. Um with all do respect... my grades in every subject are ahead of my class... I'm probably on a seventh or eighth grade level, you could advance me-"

"Nonsense foolio! It's like I said to that little Korean spelling prodigy girl: No child in the Joshua Sutter School for Future Thinkers, is as intelligent as I am now. And thusly no child shall ever advance at a faster rate than I got to when I was your age! It's only fair. Understand?"

"No..." Geof replied obviously sulking. "I don't get it sir, you say everybody grows up eventually, right? So can't I just avoid the kids who hate me, until they're old enough to know better?"

...

flip page,

flip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home