Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Page 30

...

Walk past, Geof... just walk on past.

He's walking up... alongside the bushes.

Keep going... keep going.

He stops.

Why did he stop!?

He looks around suspiciously from one direction to the next.

Did he see me!? Is he gonna come in here and talk to me? I have a sick feeling in my gut. Which gets even worse when I see who approaches nonchalantly to talk to him... PRINCIPLE MILFBURG!!! My jaw hangs open. Fists ball. That little rat. I should'a beat him to the ground.

The bone thin Principle in the baggy suit, stops abrupt in front of Geoffrey.

"You wanted to see me?" quoth the Principal.

"Um, yeah" quoth Geof.

...

flip page,

flip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home