Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Page 28

...

He moves suddenly, shooting forward grabbing by the shoulders before I can dodge him. His hands are strong. "Look, if I don't find this kid by 3 PM a whole lot of people are gonna die! So unless you wanna live with the weight of that on your shrimpy shoulders, you'd best tell me what you know!"

"I said I don't know anything, freakazoid! Get over it! And get lost!" I shove him hard, enough to pry him loose from my shoulders, and send him to the ground.

I back up a few steps as he falls, turning to the side to avoid falling on the duffel bag.

"Fine," he says getting up and brushing himself off. "But just remember that once the shit starts going down, that it never would'a happened if it weren't for you, mucusbreath." And with that said. He stomped off.

"Sure thing dungbrain!" I called after him. "I will!"

And although I didn't think so at the time... I always would remember that... everything that happened next was all my fault. In a way... you could even say I killed my own father.

-END CHAPTER 3-

...

flip page (available soonish mayhaps.)

flip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home