Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Page 31

...

"I knew from the first moment I laid eyes on you were a squeeler, squeeler," mutters the Milfburg. "So squeel, little piggy. Squeel like the littly piggy you are." His eyes are wide. Toothy grin.

"Um, no sir. I'm not squeeling on anybody. I just want to change to another class, please."

"Oh..." Principle says with a look of obvious disappointment. "Getting picked on, so looking for a new crowd, eh?" He shugs. "I suppose it shouldn't be problem. Is that all? I DO have a school to run."

Geof hops up and down a few time. "No that's it! Thank you so much Principal Milfburg!"

"Oh it's no problem," the old man says smiling kindly. "I don't know what on earth you're thanking me for, though."

"For... for changing me to the other sixth grade class."

"Don't be ridiculous. I'd never do that. I was saying, you getting picked on shouldn't be a problem! It builds character!"

"What sir?" said Geof.

...

flip page,

flip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home