Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Page 27

...

"Never mind that," he says with a sigh. "I'm looking for a Geoffrey Tennet. You seen him, today?"

"Well how did they die, then?"

"Eaten by cooties," he states.

I gulp. Kid's either nuts or pulling my chain, or both... "I... thought you said people like me did it."

"You did. But never mind that. You know where this kid is or not?"

I know exactly where Geoffrey Tennet is, of course: crying under that tree or whatever, less than a block away from us. But as much as I might pick on Geof I'm not about to hand him over to this nut case. Plus I might get in trouble if I tell him.

"Ummmmm, I think I better not say," I finally inform, giving him my patented -I'm sorry you're a crazy person- look.

...

flip page

flip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home