Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Page 22

...

Previous to this moment, I'd walked out of the house grumbling about "freaking unfair parents," and "my freaking allowance," I'd turned the corner toward school, and there was none other than tiny skinny "Geofsama" sitting under a tree. Not feeling the particular the urge to beat the crap out of him, nor be seen with him, I did what I could only assume Jesus would have done, and walked around the block to avoid him.

This was where I ran into the strange blue haired geek boy in military camo. I didn't particularly wanna beat up, nor be seen with him either... still in this case, my curiosity outweighed my fear and social ostracization...

And so I approach.

...

flip page

flip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home