Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Page 23

...

As I do, he catches me out of the corner of his eye, and turns to me, his look catching me off guard. He's not bad looking. His eyes match his hair. He points his device at me, then decides I am less interesting than the device itself, and turns away and back to the device again, staring hard core at it as if it contains all the answers to life, the universe and everything.

"So what is that thing?" I ask, looking at it over his shoulder. On it are a bunch of red dots, one of which seems to be blinking between red and blue.

He jerks it at out of my line of sight, and replies: "None o' yer business, toots." Then he adds: "Scoot." Still staring at his little toy instead of me.

...

flip page

flip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home