Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Page 21

...

8:15 - ENTER THE SCARAB.
...
(when dungbrain met mucusbreath.)


There he is standing out there in the middle of the street. Maybe a year older than me (14-ish), and by far the strangest boy I've ever seen. Long wavy-shaggy shoulder length hair, dyed bright blue, and decked out in baggy military camo, with a similarly camo-ed gigantic duffle bag (over twice his size!!!) slung over his shoulder. In his hand, is a funny looking toy sensor thing like in Star Trek or Ghost Busters. He's examining it carefully perhaps taking a reading of how dorky he is. For the record this is not Geofsama. If that was what you were thinking... this is someone new.

Oops, I've jumped ahead and lost you, haven't I? Lemme back track a little.

...

flip page

flip back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ine said...

Yay, more Cooties!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home