Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Page 20

...

When breakfast was done Dad pointed for the door. And I stood up sadly.

"Fucking school," I muttered and dug through my pockets. "Can I borrow a quarter?" I asked Dad. He handed it to me, and I dropped it into the jar, with a sigh. "Jesus Christ," I added. Then extended my hand again "'nother quarter?"

He tossed a dollar bill into the completely full jar. "There now yer set for three more cusses," he said.

"Shit. Motherfucker. Cocksucker," I muttered, and walked out the door.

"Think that's funny!?" Dad called after me. "Now you owe us a dollar twenty five! And that's coming right out of your allowance!"

"Plus interest!" Mom added.

And with that they both chuckled evilly. But the joke was on them...

I'd never have the chance to pay up.

-END CHAPTER 2-

...

flip page

flip back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ine said...

Hello, I love you. Cotties story is neat! Write more. :)

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home