Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Page 17

...

"WORMS!!! You made him eat worms! Jesus Fucking Christ!"

I point to the jar. Mom grumpily tosses a coin in. I show her two fingers.

"What!?" she says defensively.

"Scouts right, that's a twofer," Dad says nodding.

"You always side with her," Mom says rolling her eyes.

"You said the f word, and the Lord's name in vain," I politely inform.

"Fine!" she shouts tossing another coin in. "Scout, try to be a little nicer to that kid, k? He and his parents are our next door neighbors... and I'd like for us to be able to get along."

I nod my head a little trying to look serious, whilst sneaking my lil brother Jem (who is a black and white Corgi and not a human for the record) some Pancake under the table. He licks my hand gratefully, whilst slurping up the pancake bit.

...

flip page

flip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home