Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Page 19

...

"Scout! Tell me that kid does not look like an Arab to you!"

I nod my head. "In school we call him Geofsama Bin Laden."

"See!? He's Geofsama Bin Laden."

"Oh God... of fucking god." Mom says tossing her last three coins back into the jar again. "No more, ok? Just no more. Let's just eat in silence. No more Geofsama at the breakfast table.

Dad and I nodded warily, realizing that any further discussion on this subject, could cause Mom to snap and kill us both.

Breakfast continued on peacefully enough, Mom commented on how she couldn't see how Dad and I could eat bacon when it's been proven that pigs are as intelligent as four year old children, which prompted Dad and I to ponder how delicious four year old children undoubtedly taste, and whether or not they could be turned in the bacon. Which in turn prompted Mom to command us to shut up again.

...

flip page

flip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home