Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Page 7

...

I thought about that for a second... trying to figure out how that was funny.

"So guy comes to the precinct later, won't accept my apology, all pissed and shouting how I destroyed his life. And I say to him 'Sir Idunno what yer so mad at me about. You're the one that confessed.' And of course he say how the only reason he confessed was to get me to stop-- ... Well maybe I better save the rest of this story til you get a little older. Anyway the long and the short of it is, I felt really bad about it. I apologized like a million times, but dude didn't wanna hear it. Think he had some kinda mental problems... big baby really."

"Do you think maybe Geoffrey Tennet doesn't really have the Cooties?"

He shook his head, sadly. "No, he's got the Cooties all right. All people named Geoffrey have the Cooties... poor bastards," and with that he slammed the door shut.

As I stepped into the bathroom, I heard Dad's call: "Now hurry up and get downstairs and have breakfast! Today's a big a day!"

And I did. And it was.

-END CHAPTER 1-

...

flip page

flip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home