Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Page 5

...

"Um... I had a question..." I step back into the room, shut the bathroom door, and sigh.

He duplicates my motions. Stepping back into the room, and closing the door with a sigh. "What did you do?" he asks with interrogating eyes.

"No um, I didn't do anything... I was just gonna ask something."

"So ask." Cold cold tone.

"Is it wrong to... y'know? Beat the crap out of someone... and like... dunk their head in the toilet... rub their face in mud... make him eat worms while people hold him down... y'know that kinda thing?"

Dad seems to think about it for a moment, then shrugs. "Not if you have a good reason. I did way worse than that while getting a confession out of this third time sex offender. Child molester. I'm telling you, he was one sick f- u- c- k," he says, sitting on the edge of my bed as he finishes his sentence.

I nod. Knowing full well what Dad had spelled. "Geoffrey Tennet has the Cooties," I inform.

...

flip page,

flip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home