Cooties Ate My Father

A Gritty Tale of Cooties Gone Mad... Not for the Faint of Heart.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Page 6

...

"Geoffrey Tennet has the Cooties," I inform.

He nods, with a slight smirk on his face. Puts a comforting hand on my shoulder. "Well as reasons go... that's just about the best there is to make someone eat worms... etcetera. Now hurry up and shower and get dressed. I want pancakes." He gets up and walks for the door.

"Thanks Dad," I say smiling and opening the bathroom door back up. A great weight lifted off my shoulders.

"Funny thing," Dad adds, standing out in the hall and speaking into my room through the opened door. "Turned out the third time sex offender wasn't a third time sex offender at all! Wrong guy entirely! Big misunderstanding. But it all worked out in the end. He only went to prison for like... a month and a half. But I'm telling you, boy was my face red!" he said with a chuckle.

I thought about that for a second... trying to figure out how that was funny.

...

flip page,

flip back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home